Help Randy Name his Llama and Win Gear
Gerber Badassador and hunting legend Randy Newberg has been hunting with llamas for years, but has finally made the leap and decided to get his own thanks to Beau Baty and Wilderness Ride Trail Llamas.
However, a big question still remains: what should Randy name him? This is where you all come in. Submit your best name ideas below and Randy will be choosing his favorite 10 as well as his top name selection on 8/4/2020.
- Gerber and Randy will be choosing our top 10 favorites. Those folks will each receive the Gerber ComplEAT camp eating tool.
- Then, Randy will choose his favorite from the top 10. The submitter will receive a package of the Randy Newberg EBS, Randy Newberg DTS, the Center-Drive Plus as well as an exclusive Gerber hunting hat only available to the Gerber Badassadors.
- You can enter as many times as you’d like, but remember – this is about the quality of the name, not the quantity.
- Contest is open to residents of the United States and Canada(with the exception of Quebec) only.
- In the event that duplicate names are submitted and ultimately chosen as winners, the first person to have submitted the name will be given the prize.
- PUBLICITY RELEASE. Except where prohibited, acceptance of a prize constitutes winners’ consent that his or her name, likeness, voice and/or biographical data may be used for advertising and promotional purposes without limitation and without additional notice, compensation, or consent. Submission of content to be posted online constitutes permission for same.
Hi randy I just watched your Llama video this might be a good name for him if look up the the name Apollo on Google he is a Greek roman God what’s written is interesting sounds like he’s going to be big and strong and you can see he’s handsome already. Thanks for reading this.
You should name him Elvis he is the king
Name – Coco Puff
There is nothing better than a “Governor’s”Tag so Randy he should be named Governor, or The Governor.
Maybe since your Llama will help you trek up to the highest heights he should be named “Sir Edmund Hillary,” which gives you a multitude of nick names: Sir, Sir Edmund, Ed, etc. etc.
If none of my two previous names make the top 10 LOL, how about ALONZO, after the B&C Typical World Record.
Rico Swava aka Rico