Jess Pryles is a full-fledged Hardcore Carnivore. She’s a cook, author, and TV personality specializing in the field of meat, with a particular expertise in beef. She’s also a respected authority on live fire cooking and BBQ. Born in Australia, she now resides in Austin, Texas.
- Founder – Australasian BBQ Alliance
- Multi-certified BBQ judge
- Cookbook author
- Creator – Hardcore Carnivore meat seasoning rubs
- Host and guest judge on an abundance of TV shows, Beat Bobby Flay, Kids BBQ Championship, Aussie BBQ Heroes and the Today Show.
- Grilling and beef expert, hosting regular classes and workshops throughout the year
- Curator and guest host for the Australia Day BBQ event held at Texas Governors Mansion.
- Guest speaker at Camp Brisket, American Meat Science Association RMC conference, Australian Intercollegiate Meat Judges conference.
- Hasn’t met a protein she can’t cook.