The American Eagle Foundation (AEF) mission is to care for and protect the USA’ s living symbol of freedom, the Bald Eagle, and other birds of prey through the four pillars of Education, Re-population, Conservation and Rehabilitation.
- 380 events where AEF’s free-flying Bald Eagle Challenger has flown
- 150 Bald eaglets released into the wild from 1992-2016
- Cares for over 80 non-realseable Bald Eagles and other birds of prey
- Released over 127 juvenile, captive-hatched Bald Eagles into the wild
- Rehabilitated over 1000 injured Bald Eagles and other birds-of-prey and released them back into the wild.