Cody Herman, a Pacific Northwest native, finds himself on the water more often than not. He is an accomplished fishing and hunting guide and enjoys sharing his knowledge with new anglers. His passion for the outdoors has led him around the world always on the search for the next great adventure.
- 2 USO Tours to Iraq and Kuwait, Supporting Operation Catch Fish (fishing tournament held in Baghdad)
- USCG Captain; 25 Ton Master
- Educated in Fluvial Geomorphology
- Competitive Angler for Bass, Salmon, Tuna and Marlin
- TV show host of 3 Outdoor Educational programs
- Hosts Conventions featuring top names in the outdoor industry to educate attendees
- Host of “How-To” video tutorials for ODFW encouraging new people to participate in the Outdoors
- Professional Hunter and Angler
- Primary focus is on encouraging the next generation to participate in the outdoors through education.